Personal Information (Include):
Special Skills (include):
1. Language Skills
2. Computer Skills
1. Provide focus areas during upper secondary school/high school (i.e. specific courses/programs)
2. Indicate if you studied abroad
1. Indicate whether it was full or part time work
2. Explain gaps in emp loyment
3. For part time work, explain why you didn’t choose full time
Military Experience: Include with focus on training, field of responsibility, and managerial positions. List dates and location of service.
Interests/Hobbies: Briefly mention
Format: Begin with education, followed by professional experience
Length: No more than two pages
Other: It’s important you have your resume/CV “attested” or “verified.” Ask someone who can verify information’s validity (i.e. a parent, teacher or good acquaintance). Have them sign final page of resume/CV, references, grades, etc.
Cover Letter Guidelines
1. Position you’re applying for and why
2. Skills, experience, abilities that will be valuable to targeted company
3. Include when you started current position, work content, field of responsibility, organizational level/reporting structure, name of employer.
4. Personal data: Include marital status, ability to relocate, availability to travel for business
5. Recent volunteer experience, longer periods of foreign travel, your future professional goals
6. Indicate if you’re presently unemployed
Length and Format: No more than one page; A4 page setup rather than 8 ½” x 11”