1. List focus areas during upper secondary school/senior high, plus year of graduation.
2. Mention if you studied abroad.
1. Indicate whether work was part-time or full-time.
2. Explain all gaps in employment history.
Special Skills (include):
1. Language Skills
2. Computer Skills
1. Compulsory in Finland, so include dates and all relevant details.
Interest/Hobbies (include): So that employer knows what you do outside of work
Format: Reverse chronological – begin with Education, then move on to Professional Experience and everything else after that (in that order)
Length: No longer than two pages
Cover Letter Guidelines
1. Position you’re applying for and why
2. Skills, experience, abilities that will be valuable to targeted company
3. Current position, responsibilities, organizational level, reporting structure, achievements, employer’s name
4. Ability to relocate, travel for business, future professional goals
5. If you are currently unemployed
Length and Format: No more than one page; A4 page setup rather than 8 ½” x 11”