Personal Information (include):
1. Whether married or not
2. Number of children
3. Your Age and Date of Birth
1. Include all educational data in a chronological (not reverse chronological) format.
2. Provide names/titles and results of exams you have taken
1. Explain all gaps in experience since leaving secondary school
Interest/Hobbies (include): So that employer knows what you do outside of work
Format: Chronological (not reverse chronological). Do not boast or exaggerate.
Length: Limit it to one A4 page; and certainly no longer than two pages
(A4 is found on page setup – it’s a 210x297mm rather than 8 ½” x 11”)
Cover Letter Guidelines
1. Position you’re applying for and why 2. Skills, experience, abilities that will be valuable to targeted company