Personal Information (include):
1. Year of Birth
3. Marital Status
4. Number of Children
1. Include focus areas during high school referencing specific courses and programs. State graduation year and whether study was abroad.
2. Use a chronological (rather than a reverse chronological) order for this section.
Special Skills (include):
1. Language Skills (fluency in Czech and English is generally required)
2. Computer Skills
3. Sales Skills
1. Indicate whether work was part-time or full-time.
2. Explain all gaps in employment history.
Begin with Objective, then go to Personal Information, Education, Professional Experience, followed by everything else (in that order)
Length: No longer than two pages
Cover Letter Guidelines
1. What job is being applied for, and how you found out about it (newspaper ad, etc.)
2. Skills, experience, abilities that will be valuable to targeted company
3. Date of availability and ability to relocate
4. DO NOT mention salary expectations
Length and Format: No more than one page; A4 page setup rather than 8 ½” x 11”