Personal Information (include):
2. Marital Status
3. Date of Birth
5. Permanent Address
Describe what you want to achieve and position sought
1. List high school education with reference to specific courses and programs
2. Include extracurricular activities that are relevant to job search
Special Skills (include):
1. Language Skills
2. Computer Skills
1. Indicate whether work was part-time or full-time.
2. Explain all gaps in employment history.
3. If part-time work was chosen, indicate why you did NOT work full-time.
Personal Interests (include):
1. Sports activities
2. Other interests
Begin with Objective, go to Education, then list Professional Experience and everything else (in that order)
Length: Two pages; no longer than three pages
Cover Letter Guidelines
1. Position you’re applying for and why
2. Skills, experience, abilities that will be valuable to targeted company
3. Date started with present company and professional/personal development with it
4. Marital status, ability to relocate, availability to travel for business.
5. Future professional goals
Length and Format: No more than one page; A4 page setup rather than 8 ½” x 11”