1. University: include data about student training work/thesis projects stating length of time and references.
2. Secondary school/high school – state major subjects studied; provide details on specific courses and programs. Indicate if you’ve studied abroad.
3. Include extracurricular activities
Special Skills (include):
1. Language Skills
2. Computer Skills
1. Explain all gaps in employment
2. If employed part time, indicate why you did not choose full time work
Military Experience: Include details, including military service status
Interests/Hobbies: Briefly mention
Format: Begin with personal information, then academic achievements, additional information (training, professional associations, hobbies), employment record (reverse chronological order), and references.
Length and Format:
No more than two pages, three is the max; A4 page setup rather than 8 ½” x 11”
Cover Letter Guidelines
1. What job is being applied for, why, and how you found out about it (newspaper ad, etc.)
2. Skills, experience, abilities that will be valuable to targeted company
3. Address to person in charge of recruitment
Length and Format: No more than one page; A4 page setup rather than 8 ½” x 11”