Personal Information (Include):
1. Martial Status
2. Whether spouse is working and where
3. # of children and their ages
4. Your photo can be included
1. Focus during college; specify specific courses and programs
2. Mention if you studied abroad
3. Specify extracurricular activities
Special Skills (include):
1. Language Skills
2. Computer Skills
1. Specify if it was full or part time work
2. Explain any gaps in employment
3. For part time jobs, explain why you didn’t seek full time employment
Format: Education always comes before Professional Experience in chronological, not reverse chronological format.
Length: No length restrictions are given
Cover Letter Guidelines
1. Indicate current position, work content, field of responsibility, organizational level/reporting structure, and name of employer.
2. State core competencies and noteworthy experiences in related industries.
Length and Format: No more than one page; A4 page setup rather than 8 ½” x 11”