Personal Information (optional, but generally included):
1. Date of birth or age
2. Marital status
3. Number of children
1. In addition to college/university education, list only that you received high school diploma – no specifics about high school are necessary, not even name of high school.
2. List final ranking in school.
Special Skills (include):
1. Language Skills (and level of expertise that includes one of the following):
- school knowledge
- reading knowledge
- writing knowledge
2. Computer Skills – specify languages and tools – do NOT be vague
1. List data in this order:
Dates of employment, name of firm, activity sector (company descriptor, including sales and number of employees), location, your job title, then accomplishments and duties.
Professional Affiliations: Do NOT include unless you are currently a member and play a significant role in the organization.
Military Experience (optional)
Format: Chronological or reverse chronological, but reverse chronological is preferred. Begin with personal information, then professional experience, followed by education, then everything else (in that order)
Length: No longer than two pages
Cover Letter Guidelines
1. Position you’re applying for and why
2. Skills, experience, abilities that will be valuable to targeted company
Length: No more than one page